Saturday 9 November 2013

Amazing Shortbread Recipe

Paul turns out to be a little baker.  He has brought in cakes, and today he brought in shortbread.

It is very hard to get shortbread perfect, and his was very good indeed.  Very good consistency and reduced sugar. 

I used to use the recipe of 1/3 of sugar, butter and flour, vanilla optional.  They are too soft to bake into fingers.  So I asked Paul for the recipe.  He said his recipe is simple, tho has 4 ingredient instead of 3.

250g flour
250g butter
125g caster sugar
125g corn flour

I must try it.

1 comment:

  1. I must try it too. I just found your blog and i run a cooking blog myself too. I enjoy your short and sweet posts.
    eggless chocolate chip cookies recipe

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.