Monday 23 February 2015

Dioralyte

A great way to make stupid people money is to package something ordinary and slap a label with claims.

Sarah has been advised to drink lots of water, and as a result, she would be losing a lot of essential salts.  So I have been telling Sarah to put salt and sugar in her water to help her rehydrate.

So Sarah told her stupid friend about my suggestion, and she said, "there is no detrimental effect by taking water" and "use Dioralyte, not regular salt".

As soon as I google Dioralyte, main ingredients are sodium chloride, potassium chloride and glucose, go figure.

When I see idiots like that, I really like to correct them.  I just need to remember these people are stupid, and just let them be.  Let them pay 4 quid for nicely packaged salt and sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.