Sunday 29 January 2017

New Toshiba

When I was in Hong Kong, I was led to believe Toshiba is no longer in laptop market.  When then I was in Staples, I saw a Toshiba, with fairly good specification, but they only have the displays left.

After much deliberation, I decided to buy it, at a knock down price, obviously.  They both have cosmetic defects, but supposedly functional.  They wiped the computer, cleaned and boxed it for me.

The specification is the same as Lenny, Ci3, 8G, 1T.  I think the Toshiba is better, lighter.  Despite the few cosmetic flaws.  It also feels and looks better than Lenny, except I dislike the mouse track pad.  Staples said even when they are rebranded, they will still sort out the warranty issue.  I will try to spend as much time on it as possible for the next few days to fully check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.