Friday 3 March 2017

Loft Insulation

I decided I need to complete the loft insulation, so I measured up and ordered online.  When I went to the shop empty-handed to pick up, the shop assistant said I should get a trolley.  I thought, just for fun, I get one of the big trolley, and luckily I did.

They are much bigger than the picture online! I panicked for a second not knowing if I can fit them all in.
Utilising the passenger seat, I managed to fit them all in.





































Dom helped me to carry one upstairs. I lifted everything to the loft, tools, hoover.  Sarah reminded me to put on protection.

It was so dusty, I hoovered out a lot of crap, literally. Three hours later, I fitted all the insulation, the loft was my gym tonight.  Let's see if I will actually get any pay back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.