Monday 2 October 2017

Cycling with an Ill-fitted Bike

I was free this Sunday, and I was trying to see if anything was going on in Manchester.  One of my friends was with the bid Labour protests.  The other mentioned about cycling, I jumped in. 

I took little Rome transpennine ride, and it was horrendous.  When I arrived, we jumped on the bike almost immediately.  I was using Hannah's bike, which had a small frame and low seat.  I tolerated it anyway.

We opted for some hilly ride, and Sofy took me thorough parks, which made the ride extra muddy!  Along the way, Sofy offered me sugar gel, which I refused.  I had a really bad sugar crash just a day ago!

We did 25 miles, which was a lot on a ill-fitted bike!  I was aching.



On the way home, the transpennine was fully of spray!  It was horrible!  By the end, little Rome's electrics were really unhappy, and I had to bump start it at Sainsbury.

When I got home, I decided to rinse off the sand elsewhere, so I went to the gym.  Exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.