Friday 30 March 2018

Pre-Easter Manic

I had to send something to Queenie and my sister, so I popped into town to make sure the parcel get processed before the holiday shutdown.

I popped into Wetherby during lunch, the carpark was absolutely crazy.  After 10 minutes, I finally parked up.  I marched down to the post office, and I exclaimed, "oh my god!" outside the post office and the lady at the back of the queue chuckled.  I said, "I should have gone to Boston Spa!"  Then the queue got even longer, and I was lucky to be served before the two chaps queued for the travel money service and the one assistant went to serve them first.  By the time I went back to the car, and left Wetherby, the traffic was better, all because Morrison's sent 3 of their staffs outside to direct the traffic. 

I will remember to go to Boston Spa for similar situation in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.