Tuesday 28 May 2019

Richmond on Swale

If you search Richmond, result returned is likely to be London. 

We briefly visited Richmond when Ninny was around.  I was not impressed by just another Yorkshire town.

This time I made sure I tick off everything.  I already visited the main street with cobbles, and I confirmed the museum is not free.

I made the right choice to park by the river, away from the cobble street, away from the rowdy kids at the fair on main street.  The water fall was okay, I did not bother to walk down, especially with my motorcycle boots.

Richmond Swales Fall
Easby Abbey is very nice.

Easby Abbey
Richmond Castle was actually quite impressive, nice views both of the castle and from the castle.

RichmondRichmond Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.