Saturday 23 November 2019

Street Triple RS Launch

I was dropping off my bike,  so I stopped for the event.   No free food,  hardly any freebies, not even a cuppa.  The launch was later then scheduled,   it was totally con to get people spending in the cafe.

A stranger started talking to me,  I supposed we are in the motorcycle brotherhood,  so not stranger.   They have six bikes between him and his wife! 

The bike was ridden in,  a small drip formed under the bike,  possibly water,  but still disconcerting.   The demo bike already has a few hundred quid worth of extras compare with the bog standard.   I think the colour looks plasticky.  Maybe just the indoor lighting.

I am not impressed,  probably won't get me to go to one of these again.   Like Yammie noob said,  maybe Ducati will give you biscotti,  at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.