Friday 2 April 2021

Anand Sweets

When Sarah showed me the Indian savories shops in Leicester, I always wondered where are the ones in Leeds.

As seen on TV, when they mentioned Anand, I remember driving pass it and it got the word "Sweets" as part of the name, I didn't know they also sell savories!  So we got a few samosas as recommeded by Nadiya.  So the samosas went up in price!  It was 60p, and their website still has the old price, but they are now charging 70p! These samosa are nicely seasoned, not too hot, extremely moreish, dangerous!

I spotted some halwa, which is sold by weight, and they all their take away containers were normal take away container size, ie size for a main!  The halwa also turned out to be delicious.

P.s. we ate them so quick,  didn't get to take any pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.