Saturday 13 November 2021

Shopping Stamina

We went on a shopping spree to tick off all the Christmas presents.  Our first stop was Haribo, but before we got there we were drawn into the new deli next door, Goodworth Brothers extended their butcher shop and opened a deli.

I was disappointed not to see marked down halloween candy, but was immediately cheered up with a freshly baked warm sausage roll.

We went onto Junction 32, after round 1, I needed to stop for a coffee.  I am not sure if it was the mask, the lockdown/reduced shopping practice, or the lack of sleep, I felt my shopping stamina has dropped!

After round 2 of shopping, we sat down for lunch.  Still knackered, I sat out the shopping in The Springs.  I had to save whatever energy I had to do a roast dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.