Monday 6 June 2022

Disposable Barbeque

I have only had disposable barbeque once, and I wasn't impressed.  But for this weekend, I was going to try one.  After I bought it, I gave it a shake, decided it didn't have enough charcoal, so I bought some extra.

I rescued an old large disposable barbeque from the bin to study how they work.  The large disposable barbeque has holes on the side to improve draught, which wasn't found on my small disposable barbeque.  I thought about transferring all the charcoal to the large tray, but because the grill size was different, I abandoned the idea.

I added all the extra charcoal into my small disposable barbeque, and reassembled.  I manually poked some holes at the side and the bottom.

It worked very well, I was very happy with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.