Wednesday 29 January 2014

Knaresborough

My swimming ticket allows me to use different pool in the areas.  Since Starbeck pool is often unavailable, I went to Knaresborough.

According to the map, it was only 2 miles away.  I remember Knaresborough being very hilly, so I was a bit skeptical about the journey.  So I paddled on, the majority of the journey is a mild climb or descent, but the last 0.5 mile, it was a steep hill.  I tried to cycle up the hill, but my gear slipped, so I pushed most of the way up.  On the way back, after the first steep descent, it was a mild climb, nearly all the way.

Well, Knaresborough Pool is nice, albeit I nearly drown, but I am not going to cycle there again!  I would rather walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.