Friday 3 January 2014

Roundhay Park

Ever since Sarah missed Roundhay park last February, we have been planning to go.

This was the first time I had a proper walk in the park, most importantly I knew where I was wandering, rather than following.  Apparently I could walk from Roundhay to Rotherwell through consecutive parks.

It was a quiet winter days, it has not got all the football and crickets but still full or kids, grannies, dogs and the odd joggers.  The café was packed, and the queue did not subside the whole time we were there.

Tropical World was still full of kids, but could be worse.  As soon as I stepped into Tropical World, it reminded me again why I was not home.

The other gardens are all wintery, not many flowers in flower beds.

Roundhay is always a great dayout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.