Thursday 23 April 2015

Cracked Tooth

I went into my dental check up.  I was only in for the scaling, and the dentist was quite caring and asked if I had any dental complaint.  I said sometimes my left side sore, and he tapped my teeth.  Lo and behold, one of them sounded different, and it felt a little funny.

He suspected it was a cracked tooth, but he explained it is hard to diagnose and crack is mostly fine and invisible.  He explained crown would be the solution to this particular problem, but if it does not resolve the problem, it would just be a waste of money.

It was a good decision to go to a non-profit hospital-backed dentist, he did not appear to push for treatment or greedy.

Now that I know I have a cracked tooth, I will take extra care in chewing on the left side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.