Saturday 21 November 2015

Accident Filled Friday

Numerous accidents has caused long tail back on M1 and A1.  I chose M1, then switched back to A1 and still had to queue.  Just when I thought I was back on track, A46 was closed.  I looked at the map and thought I moved past the accident, to find myself in another queue.  I had enough of queuing so I stopped at a pub for some refreshment.

When I was looking on the Google map to see what is the situation, Google knew where I was!  The pub was very pleasant.


The landlord at the pub gave me some directions, but I did not trust myself following the instruction, so I set the Sat Nav on the phone.  The Sat Nav took me thorough Leicestershire 4' and 8' country farm roads, and I absolutely hated it.  Luckily the other cars let me past, they can probably tell from miles that I am not local.

When I pull into town, there was another accident in an opposite lane.

I made it, the normally 2 hours journey turned into 3.5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.