Monday 21 November 2016

Early Manchester Christmas Market

We went to Manchester for the Christmas Market.  We had buffet for lunch, so I was very full to fit any sausages.  The weather was dry, and it was a bonus.  As it is only November, it was not too busy.

Whilst everyone was chit chatting, I strolled thorough every bit of the Christmas market, including the Affleck pop-up.  There were some student musicians busking with flutes and cellos!  They now also filled out the courtyard outside John Rylands.

I was tempted by a few European things, but since I wouldn't be consuming them anytime soon, I successfully resisted from buying.  I ended up walking a lot, I hope I have walked off some of my buffet intake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.