Sunday 24 June 2018

Temple Newsam Room for Improvement

I got a coffee before the start of Go Ape.  We went to the tea room and we got a coffee each.  It was horrible, it did not resemble coffee!  It was so horrible that I took it back.  When I said, "the coffee tasted horrible."  The server just said, "Yea."  I did not know what to make of it, I asked, "is this a common comment about the coffee?"  She just said she can make me another drink, and I was not about to have a coffee from the same machine, I settled for a filtered coffee.  When she handed the coffee over, she whispered, "I don't like them either."  The filtered coffee smelled like coffee but does not taste much of coffee, it was still better than the first coffee.  I must remember that for future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.