Sunday 3 June 2018

The Abyss @ Magna - Triple Whammy

I came across The Triple Whammy with the UK Bungee Club, I bought the experience.  We worried the longer we left it the fewer dates we could choose, so we booked and arranged for everything.

The zip wire isn't the longest zip wire, they said it is 250ft, the wire maybe 250ft, but I don't think we are zipping on it for that much.  It has a relative big height drop, hence the speed.  It was fun.  I do like my bike better!

We took the decision to abseil as slow as possible to explore the Magna, it was quite interesting to see the old steel works in those angles.

Lastly was the powerfan, I did not know what to expect, and the guide was right, by the time you think 'what have I done' you would have landed already.  I followed instruction to step into the abyss, and I free fall for a couple second then the power fan kicked in.  It was quite thrilling!

We went and everything went smoothly, we are both happy that having done it.  I highly recommend this, great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.