Sunday 15 July 2018

Barton Bike Night

I went to meet with GBMCC East Midlands in Barton upon Humber for Barton Bike Night.

I arrived just before 4:30pm and the town was covered with bikes already. 

I parked up and found the air flow jacket also meant flies flow jacket!  There were dead flies on my teeshirt!

As soon as I parked up, I saw the Lindsey Lodge Hospice Charity Shop behind me, they put out their best motorcycle gear in the shop front, and a lot of motorcyclists browsing, I thought I would check it out.  I recently threw away 3 pairs of my old motorcycle trousers, I now have no spares, so I browsed the trousers section.  I saw some thin leather trousers, I thought that would do, then I saw this Revit leather trousers with unknown sizing, I tried it on and fitted well.  I got it at a bargain price of £10!!  Lindsey Lodge, you have overtaken LORO and became my favourite charity shop!!



We talked around and saw some weird bikes.  We also saw a million and one Triumph Rocket, so Chris with a Rocket no longer felt special...



After a substandard curry dinner, I drove home.  By the time we finished dinner, all the stalls were cleared up, so much for a 'bike night', it is more a bike evening...

I finally got home, covered in flies...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.