Monday 27 August 2018

Ski Snozone MK

After my recent visit in Castleford Xcape, I wanted to check out the other slopes taking advantage of the summer discount with Snozone in MK.  Shortly after I started skiing in MK, I started to think Castleford was much better!

The pistes are very uneven for a start.  Then I realised the bigger the slope, the longer you spend on the lift!  Even though there are two lifts operating in MK, but because of the larger proportion of beginners in MK, the lifts keep stopping, which doesn't help!  Then I started using the jumps, and only after two hours I was using them, I was advised I can only use the jumps if I wear a helmet, meanwhile to other people were using the jumps wearing woolie hat!  Lastly, the locker ate my money!

I will just stick with Castleford!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.