Sunday 14 July 2019

Green's Mills Summer Party

I have been wanting to see Green's Mills ever since I knew it still stands.  We pretty much planned this visit since last summer.  Sarah if I was excited about the summer party, and I reminded her about the pilgrimage aspect of the visit.  I think we don't hear enough back stories on academics, and George Green was a special case, where his theorem comes with his back story.

To support the museum, we paid for the guided tour and we paid for a little pizza.  We got to see the mill close up.

Green's Mill

We played a little ping pong, and we were a little sad that the museum made way for the art stalls, so Sarah did not get to learn about Green's works.  As part of the summer festival, a fire engine came, and Sarah and I both asked loads of questions before they left to attend an actual fire call.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.