Sunday 31 July 2022

Milk Bread on Freecycle Bread Machine

So I managed to get a bread machine from Leeds Freegle.  It was very dirty and it did not come with the manual.   He warned me that it may not work.

I gave it a deep clean,  and rinsed with water. 

After looking online,  I found a similar bread machine's American manual with some recipes. 

Sainsbury's gave me a milk with a fairly short date,  so I made a "sandwich bread",  with extra milk and other adjustments.

Sarah said how everyone with an old bread machine always trips the power.   Lo and behold,  power loss, it tripped the RCD.  The bread had already risen,  so I reset the power and set it to bake.

It turned out fine, we slightly struggle to get the bread out,  but we managed.

It could be my deep cleaning wetted something inside tripping the RCD.  Anyway,  round one was fine,  we are looking forward to another loaf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.