Sunday 21 August 2022

1998 Cafe Bar & Kitchen

I have heard about this Hong Kong cafe in Loughborough, 1998 Cafe Bar and Kitchen.  Since I had time, I paid them a visit.

I sat next to this Hong Kong couple, and asked if they recommended anything.  The woman said we are better off cooking at home.

I ordered some wan ton noodles, it took a very long while.  The cafe was very busy.  The milk tea turned up earlier, I had not had tea this steeped!  The noodle turned up, it was okay.  The woman was right...

I got up to pay, only to know they don't take card, so I promised them I won't go a runner, I popped to Sainsbury next door to get some cash.  I settled the bill and popped up to their shop.  I was tempted with some random tat, but I managed to stop myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.