Thursday 11 May 2023

Little Hong Kong - Day 8

The flight was fine.  There were no aisle seat available on this 13 hours flight.  On the other hand, I was so tired, I managed to sleep most of the flight.

So landing in Heathrow was not the end of the trip.  Not only I have to survive Heathrow for 2 hours, the queues were so long, so zig zaggy, I was getting very dizzy!

I also managed to sleep most of the flight to Manchester.  After picking up the car, I went to meet A&L in Denton.  I have presented them with a Tim Tams, which they are not familiar with, good.

I cannot believe one of the Hong Kong diners were queuing out of the door!  We went to another Hong Kong diner instead, the one I went last month.  I had some beef brisket noodles, which I didn't manage to have in Hong Kong.  Everyone was speaking in Cantonese except us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.