Tuesday 23 September 2014

Coupon Terms

We picked up a The City is Talking from Neon Cactus.  It has a coupon from Oriental City.  I convinced Sarah to go to Oriental City for dinner with me to utilize the coupon. 

We soon as we presented the coupon, the waiter had to ask.  I don't even think the supervisor has seen the ad.  Unsurprisingly, the waiter came back and claimed the ad is only for student, when I disputed that as one coupon states 'student 20% off everything' and '30% off dinner menu'.  They conceded, and ripped a whole page out of the paper.  I think they kept it to show their manager and possibly pulling the ad next.

The chicken is not as good as I imagine it to be, the rice was good as always.  It was a good dinner, I did leave a good tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.