Wednesday 3 September 2014

Graduation Goggle of Harrogate

We had never been too keen on Harrogate, and with the sight of moving out of Harrogate, we made the effort to visit Harrogate.

I was going to take Sarah to THE Betty's, but instead, we took the advantage of Filmore and Union coupon, we had lunch in Harrogate.  Then we picked up a fat rascals from Betty's before heading to Valley Gardens.

Harrogate bandstand hosts stranger music than the normal bandstand.  We dropped by to find some African drumming.

Harrogate Valley Gardens

I wish I had got my small camera with me, with proper super macro.  This evil ladybug is no lady, and bit Sarah, and Sarah was kind enough to spare its life.
Harrogate Valley Gardens

Valley Gardens even has a model boat pond...

Sarah and I were both knackered, so we only spent a few hours in town, and went home.  There is only a few things worthy of our special trip to Harrogate.  I can move without feeling I missed out what Harrogate has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.