Tuesday 25 November 2014

Feast India

Sarah finally took me to Feast India.  We went for Sunday lunch.  The selection in lunch menu is not particularly big, I saw less food than I expected.

I even had a plate of fried noodle.  I was watching him as he fry the vegetable and noodle, but I was a bit disappointed he did not know the basic vegetable-frying skill.  He keep adding more oil, rather than water.  Is that how Indian fry their vegetable?

I tried different things, and they were okay, they were all rather salty.  The ice-cream was advertised as homemade vanilla, but it was a bit disappointing.  I should have never had expectation on buffet ice-cream.

I was "stuffed to the gill" as Sarah called it.

It is okay, but it is not really that special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.