Tuesday 11 November 2014

Tour of Scotland

Yan came up with an idea to hire a coach tour on Christmas day.  I very much doubt anything will be open at all but the alternative is sitting home all day, which was my initial intension.

So I narrowed it to three small trips, as the tour operator said, there is limited day light this time of the year.  Option one is northwest bound passing Loch Lomond.  I have been to Loch Lomond in early Spring, bad idea.  Option two is northeast bound, going to St Andrews and Fife via Forth Bridge.  They are bigger names in Scotland, so there are plenty of opportunity to go.  Option three border towns, somewhere we have not heard of and probably won't go or can't go without a car.

I think I have convinced Yan about the border towns.  Hedy doesn't want to have to think.  Let see where we end up going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.