Monday 1 June 2015

Autisticish

We are learning more and more about brains.  The recent programmes about drinking, criminals and naughty kids all focus on the brains.

The more I look at them, the more boxes I tick.  I still don't understand why eye-contact is required when acknowledging something from other sensory, eg I can listen perfectly well without eye-contact, I can feel touches perfectly well without eye-contact.  Some think it is rude, I said it is unnecessary, maybe it is just Autistic.  I remember sitting in the library and do my mathematics exercises being much more enjoyable than socializing with people, which is again, quite unnecessary.  Also, I keep reminding myself that I need to be less demanding, and chill out, especially at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.