Sunday 19 June 2016

York Pride

I turned up at Knavesmire to see York Pride about 1:30pm, and it was still a bit quiet.  Moments later, they were arriving.  Their parade should have started at 11:30, and it had taken them 2 hours to get to the park.



Knaresmire's grass was very long. Since I was early at the park, I did not pick up any freebies, saving them for the novice goers.



As I saw the parade come in, they were directed by people with clearly labelled high visibility waist coat.  York pride is small, but very organised!



The organiser made every stall sell their York Pride merchandise to make up the money. I stopped at Yorkshire Ambulance Services and pick up some cards. I have at least contributed something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.