Monday 28 August 2017

Germany Tour 2017 - Day 1

I took half a day off to finish packing and travel to the airport for the late afternoon flight.  I get my haircut on the way and found cheap food from the market for my journey.


The flight was on time.   When I clear immigration, the officer repeatedly called me 'Sir', but I really could not be bothered to correct him.


I was looking around the ticketing machine as I was waiting for the Skytrain. A lady spoke some English tried to help me, I was mostly just puzzled the fact the machine said Düsseldorf Mitte instead of Hauptbahnhof.


I got into Düsseldorf by 9pm.  I walked to the hostel and was assigned to a room with 5 other guys, I was not pleased.  It was a hot day, and the men were all walking around the room with minimal cladding.  This was the punishment for not paying extra for the single sex hostel room. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.