Wednesday 30 August 2017

Germany Tour 2017 - Day 3

We finally went to see Düsseldorf Altsadt.  Sarah and Ruth got tired and just sat at the café for breakfast.  Then we resumed to walk around in the market, located Schweine Jane.  I ended up getting a Schwinehaxe from Ham Ham and ate by the Rhine.  It was tasty, even the wasps wanted a bite of it.
1DSCF9124

I spotted a Galerie Kaufhof, where I got my Heilemann before, we stopped and looked for Heilemann.  I could not find Heilemann and the shop assistance said they did not have any, I was very sad.  Then I spotted the Heilemann stall!  I scooped up a loads of chocolate!


Since we got the day ticket, we dropped off the chocolate in the room and headed to the botanical garden.  It was a hot day and it was quite exhausting.
1DSCF9142

We came back thinking we will have a walk at Königsallee before dinner.  We found a large food festival called Gourmetfestival all around the mall.  I was only interested in a quick walk around, but Ruth was much more interested in the Gourmet element.  After a big loop, Ruth tried two beers, and we all had dinner at the food festival.


We were searching for dessert, but all the bakeries were closed, we found some cakes from the train station at the end.  Exhausted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.