Saturday 31 August 2019

Devon and Cornwall Grand Tour - Day 1

It was the check out date from the camp.  Most people were leaving, but I was going to be in Exeter for another two days.  Before Sarah go down to Devon, I went to Newquay Pride.

On the way to Newquay, I took a small detour to see the Tamar Bridge.  Once you have seen the Humber Bridge, you think most bridges are small...  The old one got Brunel's name on it.

I met up with someone from AVEN for the pride.  It all went well, I rescued an abandoned asexuality flag, caught up with people from MyUmbrella, got a nice GWR goody bag, and a Warren's bakery coupon.


Not sure I would see another Warren's, I got one anyway.

I went to Fern Pit for a crab sandwich.  It was all very nice, the view, the sandwich until the last bite!  There was a bit of shell!

Sarah and I shared the pasty.  It is also traditionally minimal meat and traditionally crimped, but not so traditional that the potato was sliced not diced!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.