Friday 6 September 2019

Devon and Cornwall Grand Tour - Day 7

On the last day of West Cornwall, we thought to actually exploring the area.  We started at Mousehole.  It is nice, but St Mawes was much better.

I set Sarah walking back along the coast, and I met her in Newlyn and Penzance on the bike.

I got a pack of Newlyn crab from the W Harvey & Sons factory and Sarah got a souvenir scallop shell. 

We made a giant crab sandwich at the beach. Only half a pack would fit on the bun!


We finally got back to Penzance, we explored around town.  We saw Rowes Bakery, but I stopped myself from having another pasty!  We went to The Honey Pot for a scone.  By now, Sarah was full of clotted cream and we opted for cheese scones.



I had the joy of picking up the luggage and rode all the way to Exeter and caught Sarah in town.  We initially wanted to go to Hubbox, but since they give us some ridiculous wait time, we looked around, and found a little independent Portguese Restaurant, The Cork and Tile, and we were very happy with our find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.