Tuesday 24 September 2013

Sant Angelo Ice-cream Parlour

I have eaten at Sant Angelo twice before, but I had not been to the ice-cream Parlour.  Sarah is so proud of Madison's, so I was determined to show off the ice-cream parlours of the greater Yorkshire.

Wetherby is not a big town, and summer peak season is gone, some ice-cream looks untouched for weeks and sad.  We were impressed by their range of flavours, kiwi, pistachio, mango.  After some deliberation, we settled with a chocolate and hazelnut sundae.  The ice-cream is lovely.  The hazelnut ice-cream is nutty and delicate.  Chocolate ice-cream is chocolaty.  The coffee ice-cream was exceedingly strong, filtered coffee flavour, I was wide awake after I had it.

There isn't much in Wetherby, but I am quite impressed with Sant Angelo's ice-cream's quality, and their presentation.  We will definitely go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.