Sunday 17 July 2016

Terrible EE Service

We decided to get a phone and went ahead to get it from the EE shop online.  I placed the order online and only had to call to confirm the order.

So I went to pick up the order to find out I was over charged by £22 and it did not contain everything I requested.  I then had to spend 2 x 45 minutes phone call to the customer service to try to sort this out.  The first phone call, the line was cut after I had been on hold for 30 minutes.  Then I waited for 5 minutes for them to call back before I called them back again.

All the customer service staff were by late afternoon heavily abused and were agitated.  Obviously I was annoyed, and I haven't even started having a go at them, they were very rude.  They already started saying that I did not need to call them repeatedly.  At the end of the day, if this was not sorted, I would ring them until it is sorted.

They promised the refund will be with me before end of the month.  And I will definitely ring them again if that was not the case.

What a horrible experience!  I will make sure the future purchase I opt for the most direct purchase, ie over the counter purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.