Tuesday 9 August 2016

Yorkshire Biker BBQ

We had the second annual Yorkshire biker BBQ.  Having been to Dave's BBQ in Suffolk, I started to understand what is expected of an English BBQ, and I tried my best to deliver.  I got some nibbles, and soda.  Sarah said not to bother with other home-made cold drinks, ie iced tea, iced coffee.


Sarah was very helpful in setups, preparation and serving.  It was a calm dry day, there wasn't wind to help fanning the flame, but at least it was dry.



Obviously I would never stop at just burger and sausages, so we got some chicken and halloumi as well.  I think everyone liked it, or was it British politeness, I could never tell.  I shall offer my (and Sarah's) service again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.