Monday 29 January 2024

Hong Kong Reunion Day 14

I finished packing, tidied the room and left Floria's flat the last time. I walked to the MTR station with all my luggage, and went to the Hong Kong Airport Express Station.  Before I went to the luggage drop off point, I was charged $100, for using the Airport Express! I successfully dropped off the luggage, which made my day a lot lighter, literally.

Then my sister joined me to meet the rest of family in MTR.  My mom insisted we burnt incense first, so we did.  Then we met up with my cousin from my dad's village for a catch up.  Followed by another cousin to a cat cafe.  I was misled to believe there was a Maine Coon there.

After that, my sister insisted on doing tourist shopping, and after 30 minutes, I gave up and did my own shopping. 

We reconvened at the dinner restaurant, their service was quite poor!  My cousin's kids, and grand daughter also joined us.  Followed by sweet soup from an old shop where we grew up eating.

I said my goodbyes to the Leungs, then my mom and I stayed the night at my cousin's.  Where I managed to dropped the phone in water and killed it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.