Wednesday 17 January 2024

Hong Kong Reunion Day 3

Day 3 turned out to be a relatively easy day.  My mom was otherwise engaged, so my sister and I did some shopping, eating.  At times we were sitting at a park like the oldies, and she fell over like an oldie...

And later we cooked and ate dinner with my mom and her friend.

We went to this Japanese shop called Don Don Donki, the store we went to had loads of marked down food, that was awesome!  Except I remember squid is also meat, so I need to eat them down before I returned to England.

There were fresh seafood in a supermarket's fish stall, which was surprising, with jumping shrimps.

I picked up some giant grapes from Peru, I didn't think they were that special either...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.