Wednesday 31 January 2024

Hong Kong Reunion Day 16

Just because I left Hong Kong, my travelling was nowhere near done.  I managed to get a little sleep on the plane.  I watched Barbie, which was fine. 

I landed in Heathrow and I had nearly 4 hours layover.  After much deliberation, I had a panini from Wetherspoons.  I flew back to Manchester, there were a lot of taxiing in Heathrow, there were more taxiing than flight time, at one point, I thought we were driving back to Manchester in the plane!  In the short flight time, they still managed to give us water and biscuit.

I landed and when I got out of the airport, the shuttle was already waiting.  I got home in good time.

Although I was tired, I managed to fire up the water heater and did some unpacking.  I also noticed my internet was down!  Another thing to sort out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.