Saturday 17 September 2016

Loose Bulbs

Two of Kendrew's bulbs went and I was not happy.  I looked at the filaments and they looked fine.  I thought it was wiring problem, and it maybe associated with the recent repair.  Then I chatted with the Halfords guy, and he slammed my tailgate, Free of Charge!  And the tail light came back on, so I am happy that it was not associated with the recent repair.


The head light's filament was clearly in tack, so I was not prepare to buy a new bulb without first looking at it.  At first it looked okay, as I wiggled it to try to remove the bulb, it occurred to me the bulb was not sitting correctly in the cradle, which would be use as the earth.  So I wiggled it a bit more, and it clicked on, and now it sits flush in the cradle.


I am now happy with all my lights on, especially it is getting dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.