Monday 24 July 2017

Scottish GBMCC Grand Tour: Day 9 Home

Alston is practically home turf.  Apart from Graham, I have the least distance to travel.  I thought about adding all the extra stops, farmers market, food festivals, but at the end I did not stop anywhere as I was not feeling well.  It also did not help when my batteries died over night and I had to ask someone to bump start.

I parked up, the tyre and the bike mostly survived the journey, and I will think about taking her to the shop in the next few weeks.  I managed to stay dry.

I got home by mid-day, and I was immediately greeted by thistles!  So I started weeding!  I did my laundry, sort out my pictures.  When I was playing with Faststone, I found a new function turning a picture into a sketch, and I quite like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.