Monday 21 June 2021

Scottish GBMCC Grand Tour: Day 2 Inchree

"Where is Inchree?", was what I thought when I saw the schedule.  "Oh, it is near Corran", someone said.  "Where is Corran?", I thought.  Finally I found it on the map, it is near Fort William.

Because I have my lugguage on, I want to avoid unnecessary stops, therefore I made my own way to Inchree.  I drove past the Kelpies, but I didn't stop for a picture.

I stopped at Killin for some lunch, the Falls of Dochart was quite nice, but I didn't stop for a picture either.

Because of the direct route I took, I was the first one there!  I got changed, wore full midges protection and went to check out Inchree Falls.  It was more impressive then I imagined.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.