Friday 25 June 2021

Scottish GBMCC Grand Tour: Day 6 Ballater

The forecast was really bad, as far as I am concern, regardless what time we set off, we were going to get wet, so I was not a rush.  I went "direct" to Ballater, but so was most people.

The Cairngorms in the wet was proven to be very challenging, with lugguage on, I was not prepared to test the limits on the tyres.

Ballater was still quite dry when we parked up, so I got changed and quickly went for a walk around the town.  Not before I covered Flint up.

I bumped into Scott and Gabriel, and they joined me for the riverside walk, followed by a cup of coffee.  The Netherley Guest House opened up the lounge for us, so I made use of it reading Sandi Toksvig's Almanac.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.