Tuesday 22 June 2021

Scottish GBMCC Grand Tour: Day 3 Mull and Oban

With the extra daylight, I set off with the ambition to comprehensively tour Mull and Iona and never to come back.  I took the little ferry at Corran, thorough a lot of road works and caught another ferry onto Mull.



Everyone went to Fionnphort either out onto Iona or other excursions, I went the opposite way, I went diagonally to Calgary bay, and down the coast, saw Eas Fors waterfalls.  


By then I was tired from the slow and difficult riding, I turned back to Craignure and just missed the ferry.  I rode down to Loch Don, then back to Craignure, did some charity shopping.  I got a Fjällräven hat for £3!


Then I caught the ferry to Oban and got to the Seafood Hut before they shut.  But by then, they sold out langoustine.  So I settled with some scallops. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.