Monday 25 December 2023

Day 2 The Netherlands - Amsterdam

Forecast was bad so I just tried to make the most out of it.

I went to a local cafe, Berry, to have a Dutch breakfast.  Followed by a local craft market and a stroll at the food court. 

Then I went back via another supermarket called Jumbo to drop off dinner and straight back out to the Christmas Market had an overpriced sausage.


I popped in the Diamond Museum, had a look at their workshop.


I went to complete the evilness with some chips.  Faber has 3 or 4 men managing the queue...


It started raining, and I cannot believe the Dutch Boots were selling very substandard umbrellas.  The rest of the afternoon was trying to dry off.

Distance travelled on foot, approximately 4 miles.

Dutch food:
Dutch cheese on bread
Rookworst Sausage
Friet
Bread
Chicken sausage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.