Tuesday 26 December 2023

Day 3 The Netherlands - Amsterdam / The Hague

Final day in Amsterdam.  I had a morning coffee in a local cafe.  Their little treats look awfully like chopped up pain au chocolat.


I walked into town, picked up another few snacks and zigzagged to the station.

Since I still have time, I had another ferry hop.

I got into the Hague.  There were a few things shut on Christmas day in Amsterdam, there were many things shut in the Hague.  I walked to my friend's flat and settled in.


We popped by the Peace Palace before dark and went back out to have dinner in a Cantonese restaurant, it was okay.



Distance travelled on foot, approximately 5 miles.

Dutch food:
Chicken Sausage roll
Mokka Gebakjes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.