Thursday 15 November 2018

First Day of Wandering

I didn't particularly liked the long haul Air France's food either.  One of the meals came with a massive chunk of Camembert, I tried it and I wasted it.

I landed, grabbed the luggage and took a bus home.  I splashed out and took the airport bus instead of the slow bus.  I wonder why I haven't been taking the fast bus before!

I only had $7 in change, and insisted on getting a snack before I went home and fed some undesirable food, so I got a skewer of fish siu mai.

As expected, I was fed some undesirable food.  Obvious my mom did not get the message to skip the food, I sent her some 20 hours prior, as soon as I knew I was delayed.

Let the wandering begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.