Sunday 18 November 2018

Forth Day of Wandering

Hedy and I planned to check out the new bridge, and I wanted to take the opportunity to visit Macau, as I haven't visited since 2002, since the major reclamation / infrastructure programs.

Due to the heat, I didn't sleep well, so I went to have breakfast at dawn.  I saw the shop was making fresh fried bread, so I got some. If it wasn't fresh off the fryer, I wouldn't bother with the empty calories!




The trip to Macau went well.  I finally got to try Portuguese suckling pig!  I also tried salt cod (croquettes).


We walked all over Macau, and I was quite happy we comprehensively ticked off Macau.  I was so tired, I suggested to start making our way home.

By the time we were back in the city, it was nearly 8pm, we had some Cantonese dinner.  The restaurant has some Cantonese food with a modern twist, and I opted for the most boring stuff, understandably!  I am both knackered and stuffed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.