Friday 16 November 2018

Second Day of Wandering

We got up early to have breakfast with my cousin.  We ordered a lot of food, some of them by mistake.  It almost looked like I was the only person eating!  I was stuffed.

I went to the dentist for a check-up and got the usual telling off.  Then I was off to the bank, got a few things sorted.  My mom presented me with some more undesirable food, and I told her that we prefer eating out because of her cooking, let's hope the message is sufficiently clear this time.

I stayed home briefly and got bored, so I thought of things that I could 'do' without much effort, so I went to a facial and a haircut.

Queenie and I went to this Japanese ramen place, as seen on the news.  The place and the noodles looked nice, I thought it was a bit salty.  I wouldn't be going back in a hurry.  We stopped for a super matcha dessert, everything was very green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.